Low Back Monitoring Report Screen in myViMove
- “Insights” are alerts which are generated during your Low Back Monitoring session. These insights are used by clinicians to identify areas of concern with your movement or body positioning.
- The “Goals” section allows you to quickly see whether you are achieving the desired level of time for each movement type (Sitting, standing, laying down & active) as prescribed by your clinician. Here’s what each goal type means:
- Sitting: maintaining a seated position on a chair, couch, etc.
- Standing: maintaining a stationary standing position
- Laying down: maintaining a position where your body is horizontal to the floor
- Active: maintaining a non-stationary movement such as walking, running, jumping, etc.
- The “Body Position Break Down” chart gives you a 24 hour look into your movement as you performed your ViMove2 Monitoring session. Depending on the movement type, the bar will be filled with different colours to indicate when certain movement types were performed:
- Dark grey: Sitting
- Light grey: Laying down
- Blue: Standing
- Green: Active
- The “Percentage of entire session” section of the report displays the percentage breakdown of each movement type performed throughout the duration of the assessment. In this example we can see that the patient spent 86% of their Monitoring assessment sitting, 1% of the time standing, 1% of the time laying down and 12% of the time being active.
- The “Timeline” provides a breakdown of the body position throughout the Monitoring session.